When you are running a website, it’s important to keep track of the number of your site visitors, the time they spend on your page, the amount of purchases made, etc. Google Analytics is no doubt the first solution that comes to our mind when thinking about the most popular way of keeping track of internet traffic statistics. However, there are several reasons you might consider skipping it, like:
- Google Analytics doesn’t provide accurate data about the time a user spent on your website, unless he or she moves to the next page. If one simply closes the browser tab, then the visit length counts as 0.
- It requires much time to learn all GA features in order to make use of them properly.
- There is lag between real time data and the actual amount of views.
- There are no log files, which is a great drawback when it comes to reviewing history. All information is stored on Google’s servers, though it is not accessible for the user.
- You may find it complicated to find out revenue from email marketing, unless you are using campaign-tracking codes.
In a word, Google Analytics would be the perfect solution for the basic user who doesn’t need to make a profound research. If you need to process greater volumes of data and receive more accurate stats, then it’s worth considering another tool to tracking your website traffic. This is actually the reason why we have decided to write this post. The web is flooded with thousands of solutions that claim to be great Google Analytics alternatives. However, not all of them provide as accurate stats as you might expect. In order to help you with decision-making, we have decided to share our compilation of the top 10 alternatives to Google Analytics that will help you collect information about your site visitors, analyze their preferences, and use such data to your benefit.
Adobe Analytics helps to create an overall view of your business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights. This is the industry-leading solution that allows getting and sharing analytics and reporting capabilities for identifying problems and finding the most appropriate solutions to solve them. One of its biggest advantages over GA is the possibility to understand customer behavior with real-time digital analytic measurements and reporting, which helps to determine where users are navigating away and make timely decisions to improve business performance.
- Dashboards and reports, which you can distribute in a variety of formats to be further viewed on any screen size
- A single source of data
- Real-time visitor intelligence to see how your marketing initiatives are performing in real time
- Accurate attribution (you can make more effective investments with your marketing budget by pinpointing the most effective ads, campaigns, and paths)
Fee: approximately $5,000 per month