The way you design your website can make or break the user experience, and thus, your visitor rate. What most customers are looking for when they visit a website is ease of use and the ability to enjoy high-quality and seamless usability no matter what device they’re using.
Not only that but the better your web design, the more visitors and customers your website will attract.
So let’s look at more ways in which web design affects the user experience.
It’s an undeniable fact that a visually attractive website will obviously get more visitors and customers than one which has a boring interface. What you want is web design that’s simple and to-the-point, but also modern and fun.
If your website is not there yet, you can use the following four tips to improve its look and performance:
- Responsive Design: This means that users will be able to experience your website the same way regardless of whether they’re accessing it on their smartphone, tablet or desktop screen.
- Bold Fonts: Make sure that you use a font that’s easy to read and easy on the eyes so that even visually impaired users can see it.
- Attention-Grabbing Images: Most people who visit your site are probably visual learners so make sure that you cater to them with images that basically summarize the content.
- Multimedia: Carefully and strategically placing videos, interactive graphics and images in between blocks of text is a great way to keep your customers coming back for more.
If you want people to take you and your business seriously, make sure that your web design reflects what your business is all about.
To show people that your company is reliable like Judi Online, ensure that it has the following components:
- Culture page: There should be a page on your website which details what your company’s values are, as well as some information about its operations and overall culture.
- Photos of Staff: It’s always nice to see the team behind a particular product or service, and including images and even profiles of your staff has become a common thing in most B2B as well as B2C business websites.
- Customer Results: Even with all the fancy technology available for businesses to use in advertising their products and services, word of mouth is still the most effective marketing tool around, and including customer feedback and testimonials in your website will enable you to leverage this tool in the best way possible.
Make sure that users are able to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily. You can achieve this through the Breadcrumb approach in which users are guided to their destination through a series of easy to navigate steps, or through a drop-down menu, which enables you to offer a wide range of features while keeping your layout streamlined.
Nothing is more annoying than a website whose pages take ages to load. You want to avoid this because it might cost you visitors and customers down the line. The best way to do so is to use smaller high-resolution images, and avoid using auto-play with your images and videos altogether.