AlpenHouse is a vacation rental WordPress theme crafted to help you build a profitable vacation rental business. If you rent out a chalet, cabin, inn, resort residence, hotel, B&B, guest house or the like, the theme is going to fully suit your needs!
AlpenHouse is built by WordPress experts in the rental property business - MotoPress. That’s why the heme sets itself out of the pack thanks to the integrated off-the-shelf property management and WordPress booking software.
The theme sets you up with a feature-rich PMS and an accommodation reservation toolkit: booking forms, real-time search availability form, a directory of rooms with photo galleries and amenities, flexible booking rules, seasonal pricing and rates, a great discount system, built-in international payment gateways, optional synchronization with OTAs, taxes and fees charges for proper accountability and more tools for managing your lodging.
AlpenHouse is built with Elementor WordPress page builder that will help you customize your vacation rental website on the frontend, without any tech skills. You can visually customize the theme header (set up a slider, image, video or custom block), edit content of call-to-action blocks, counters, update your image and video portfolio and more.
This property rental WordPress theme comes equipped with the WooCommerce design to help you build a shop, Contact Form 7 plugin to set up a contact form for general enquiries, Google Maps integration to show your location and more custom widgets to add extra content modules like activities and services.
The main AlpenHouse features:
- Modern Retina ready design
- MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin for WordPress included for free (save $49) to manage properties and bookings
- Different layouts for real-time search availability form
- Daily and weekly rates, seasonal pricing
- Full or deposit payments (percent or flat) via PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree, Beanstream/Bambora or payment after arrival
- Sell or offer for free extra services and packages
- User-friendly admin calendar of bookings
- Add and manage bookings at one place
- Flexible booking rules (disable booking for specific dates)
- Discount coupons
- Accommodation taxes, service taxes and fee taxes
- 4 header and theme front page alternatives
- Full-width and grid layouts
- Elementor page builder for theme edits and properties layout customization
- Image and video portfolio
- Guest reviews
- Google Maps integration
- Stylish blog layouts (Masonry and traditional)
- WPML support for multilingual websites
- Contact form integrated
- The property booking plugin is translated into 14 languages
- Priority support: a ticket system, live chat and email
- Fully documented.
= 1.0.0, Aug 2 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
* A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
* Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
* Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
* Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
* Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
* Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
* Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
* Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
* Disable "adults" and "children" options.
* Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
* Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
* Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
* Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
* Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
* Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
* Added the ability to hide WooCommerce cart in header.
= 0.1.2, Jun 21 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.3.
= 0.1.1, 19 Jun 2018 =
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 0.1.0, Jun 18 2018 =
* Initial release.
Easy Installation, Elementor Page Builder, GPL License, Responsive, Sample Data Installer, Search Engine Friendly, Testimonials, WPML ready
Business & Services, Hotels Templates, Real Estate Templates
Sources AvailableInfo is available via Live Chat.
Info is available via Live Chat.
WordPress is the world’s most used CMS, and rightfully so. It's ridiculous how easy it is to use and customize a WordPress-powered website. If you are one of the millions of WordPress admirers and looking for a modern WP theme for your online business - you've come to the right place. All our WordPress themes are pretty easy to install, customize and update, all of them are fully responsive and cross-browser compatible.