Oceanica is a powerful WordPress hotel theme that comes with a perfect responsive design and a room booking system. It was crafted to present your hotel, apartments, villa, vacation rental or other types of a rental property and provide your guests with a seamless online reservation process. The theme is fully responsive, SEO-optimized and perfectly works with a native WordPress functionality (that means, the theme design is not locked down with functionality).
The theme is powered by a user-friendly Hotel Booking plugin (the plugin is included for free!) that will help you create a stunning gallery of your accommodations, turn on online reservation service and manage your bookings without tech help. The toolkit to set up and control your reservations is very flexible: you can add rates, seasonal prices, block rooms, accept online and offline payments, sell extra packages and more.
What makes Oceanica WordPress Hotel Theme special:
Elegant responsive design
Oceanica is extremely elegant and lightweight WordPress hotel theme. It’s not overpacked with wrong plugins: everything is built around your hotel rooms, services and reservation.
You’ll use a handy WordPress Customizer for brand identity customization, color scheme changes and more.
Room booking engine
Create an awesome rooms listing and enable online reservation for them with a built-in WordPress booking plugin, which is professionally translated into multiple languages.
Real-time search availability form
The search availability form is very easy to use for guests and always shows the correct number of available rooms (it processes bookings data automatically).
Online and offline payments
Accept online reservation payments through PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree etc. or let guests pay after arrival. You can also use WooCommerce payments addon for more gateways.
Flexible seasonal pricing
Set different prices for low and high seasons, weekends, or whatever period you want.
Set different rates for rooms - refundable, non-refundable, breakfast included, etc. Price the rooms accordingly depending on their benefits.
Mark any dates for certain rooms as unavailable (not check-in, not check-out, not stay-in) and guests won’t be able to book the accommodation during this period.
Taxes and fees info
Add mandatory taxes and fees to your accommodations and services. Keep your pricing info complete and correct.
Hotel services and packages
Sell or offer for free extra bookable hotel services and packages - the guests can pre-order them when placing a booking request.
Manual and automatic booking confirmation modes
Set the system to confirm bookings automatically after the payment or control each booking manually.
Property management system
It’s very easy for your hotel staff to manage all bookings - view booking and customer details, edit them, check a payment history, view all booking statuses in a handy calendar format, etc. All in one WordPress dashboard.
Email notifications on reservations
Transform booking email notifications into your brand emails. Automate the process of sending them.
Channel manager for bookings
Synchronize all reservations submitted directly on your site with those on OTAs like Booking.com or Airbnb with a help of iCalendar. The process is automatic.
Create and customize discount coupons for your loyal clients. Coupons can be applied on the checkout page.
= 1.6.0, Jul 30 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.6:
* A new way to display available/unavailable dates in a calendar using a diagonal line (half-booked day). This will properly show your guests that they are able to use the same date as check in/out one.
* Disabled predefined parameters for Adults and Children on the checkout page to let guests have more perceived control over options they choose.
* Fixed the issue with booking rules and WPML. Now all translations of accommodations are not displayed in a list and the booking rules are applied to all translations.
* Fixed the issue with Stripe when creating a booking from the backend.
* Fixed the issue with the booking rules not applying while checking an accommodation availability with the "Skip search results" enabled.
* Added a new feature "Guest Management". It is currently in beta and applied only to the frontend. Here are the main options of this feature:
* Hide "adults" and "children" fields within search availability forms.
* Disable "children" option for the website (hide "children" field and use Guests label instead).
* Disable "adults" and "children" options.
* Replaced "Per adult" label with a more catch-all term "per guest" for Services.
* Increased the number of digits after comma for setting a per-night price. This will help you set accurate prices for weekly, monthly and custom rates.
* Improved the way to display a rate pricing on the checkout page: the price is updated automatically based on the number of guests if there are any per-guest price variables.
* Added the Availability Calendar shortcode.
* Added sorting parameters to shortcodes.
* Added all missing currencies to the list of currencies.
* Added the ability to change a default anchor icon separator (editable in WordPress Customizer).
* Added a post without sidebar page template.
* Added the ability to import demo data (sample content) in one click.
= 1.5.5, Jun 27 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.4.
= 1.5.4, Jun 21 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.3:
* Added the ability to add monthly, weekly and custom (based on any length of stay) rates.
* Added a new admin data picker style.
* Single room type data output was rewritten in actions to provide developers with more flexible customization.
* Fixed the bug with the months localization of the admin booking calendar.
* Fixed the alphabetic ordering of countries for non-English websites.
* Added Summary and Description info to iCal import logs to help you easier identify bookings from different channels.
= 1.5.3, May 23 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.7.0:
* Added the ability to create a reservation manually.
* Added terms and conditions checkbox to booking confirmation page.
= 1.5.2, Apr 23 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.6.1:
* Added the ability to set different prices for one accommodation based on a number of guests.
= 1.5.0, Jan 31 2018 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.4.1. Added the ability to apply taxes and fees.
* Made the theme WooCommerce ready.
= 1.4.1 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.3.1.
= 1.4.0 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.3.0. Added more flexible booking rules.
* Added support for Jetpack Content Options.
* Minor bugfixes and improvements.
= 1.3.1 =
* Theme updater updated.
= 1.3.0 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.2.0. Implemented bookings synchronization with online channels via iCal interface.
= 1.2.3 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.1.2.
= 1.2.2 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.1.1.
= 1.2.0 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 2.1.0. Added the ability to add multiple bookings into one reservation and discount coupons support.
* Added Shortcode Widget plugin that allows to use shortcodes in widgets. If you use Testimonials shortcode in a Text widget, please re-create it and use Shortcode Widget instead of Text widget.
* Improved the layout of comments on mobile devices.
= 1.1.0 =
* Hotel Booking plugin updated.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial release
|Demo No Index||
AR, CS, NL, PT, SV, UK, ZH
Admin Panel, GPL License, Hotel Booking, Testimonials, WPML ready
Business & Services, Hotels Templates, Property Management, Real Estate Templates, Sports, Outdoors & Travel, Travel Templates
Sources AvailableInfo is available via Live Chat.
Info is available via Live Chat.
WordPress is the world’s most used CMS, and rightfully so. It's ridiculous how easy it is to use and customize a WordPress-powered website. If you are one of the millions of WordPress admirers and looking for a modern WP theme for your online business - you've come to the right place. All our WordPress themes are pretty easy to install, customize and update, all of them are fully responsive and cross-browser compatible.