First of all let’s refresh in our memory the definition of a landing page. In online marketing the term implicates a single web page the user gets into after clicking a SEO optimized search result or online advertisement. The content of the given page is closely related to the advertisement, search result or link. The main goal of a “lander” is to convert website visitors into buyers.
There are two types of landing pages: reference and transactional. A reference landing page contains visual and text content relevant to the visitor. Transactional landing page is aimed to urge the visitor to complete a certain transaction, for instance, to fill in the form or to interact with objects or advertisements available on it, thereby trying to accomplish immediate or probable sale.
Now let’s suppose that your landing page was finally created and is ready to serve your marketing goals whatever they are. It goes without saying, that we regard it as content rich, visually attractive, SEO and user-friendly product, containing proper taglines and correct keywords. Please follow this link to know more about How to Create Landing Page that has Good Conversion Rate. Doesn’t matter what you are offering your users, you need traffic to swap and earn money. Here we are going to highlight some common helping methods of promotion your landing page.
- The first way to promote your landing page that will cost you nothing is writing articles. The process is very simple; you write articles falling into the sphere of your targeted customers’ interests and post them on various article directories or websites ready to publish your content. This way you get the possibility to tell your readers more about yourself in the resource box (if it’s allowed) or insert back links to your landing page. More back links will place you higher in search engine rank.
- Promote your landing page on social media sites and forums which your prospective customers use every day. Register, create your profiles and communicate with the visitors, maybe they need your product or service badly, but know nothing about your company. Please keep in mind that not all social websites and forums are suitable for your particular business and make sure that social icons are provided in the most expected place on your landing page and are easily accessible for quick sharing.
- Keep the list of your old and new customers in order to use their personal details for e-mail marketing. You can send them your new customized offers, newsletters or scheduled messages with links to the landing page.
- There is a great number of niche websites providing space for paid advertisements (banners). They are very interested in your promotional campaign success as next time you will buy larger space for your ad.
- Some websites don’t post paid ads, but they can make your product review if it seems versatile for their readers. In this case you just submit them essential information and get free promotion.
- Pay-per-click advertizing utilizing tools like Google Adwords is an instant way to promote your landing page. The best thing about this method is that you don’t need to wait for the desired result, traffic is generated very quickly.
- Offer affiliate commissions (percents from each sale) to people ready to advertise your products on their websites. Try to assume your benefit from such partnership when hundreds of merchants sell your products together with you.
- Free stuff and special discounts always seem irresistibly appealing to the users, as all of us like to get presents and save money. Pull those strings of human psychology to boost the conversion of your landing page!
- A great practice is to think forward, plan your marketing strategy many steps ahead. When you’ve reached stability and constant profit, exploit your project popularity to promote the next one, don’t wait until the downturn and you’ll never face the necessity to start from the very beginning.
- In the end of our entry we would like to remind you about traditional promotion methods such as TV and radio advertising, as nobody knows the specificity of your product better, so it’s up to you which actions to take to reach your personal goals and prosperity.
We would like to invite you to view some perfect examples of landing pages possessing catching designs and extreme functionality.
* * *
Tea Round is an exquisite sample of smart landing page. The imagery and color scheme is really stunning. The accent is made on simplicity and perspicuity of the advertised offer.
* * *
Symbolicons’ animated robot looks very friendly. The hierarchy of the page is convenient for scanning. Large call-to-action buttons with hover effect stir visitors’ activity.
* * *
Chore Monster’s landing page design was developed both for parents and kids, that fact explains its fantastic playful style. Visitors are engaged by promises to solve their problems, proved by customers’ testimonials.
* * *
Human Writ.es uses nice icons making the navigation intuitive. The page contains video and huge image of the product for comprehensive presentation. Call-to-action buttons are of noticeable contrasting color.
* * *