A real estate website is more than just an ordinary page where people can learn about a company story, check out listings and look through recent projects. This is the face of your company, the representation of its professionalism and the quality of services it delivers. Modern buyers do a lot of research before venturing out to purchase a home, and visiting a real estate website is the first step in decision-making. So, the more powerful and attractive it looks, the more likely people will choose you for investing in real estate.
In the past, managing a site was a costly and complicated issue. However, the things are different now. For every realtor and real estate agency running a site is a must do. With so many ready-made designs developed specifically for real estate sites starting your own web resource has become much easier and more affordable. In our today’s compilation we’ll showcase designs for multiple purposes and of different styles. Do you need a ready-made solution for a real estate agency, land brokerage, mortgaging or home stating? Do you want it boast clean and minimalist design with main focus put on property on sale or you would better prefer making it content-rich, with breathtaking backgrounds, cool textures and a number of other awesome elements? No matter what goal you pursue and what style you’d like you site to be built with, below you will find a template to your liking beyond any doubts.
These real estate themes will make it a breeze to develop a stunning website without the need of hiring professionals. These come packed with all the necessary features, guides and instructions to help you attain the desired results. Google maps, various galleries, sliders, handy widgets and shortcodes, powerful search options, etc. – all these elements are here at your disposal. Each theme on the list is flexible and easy to customize, so you will find no difficulty with adjusting it in the most appropriate way.
Here comes the time of our collection of 30 best real estate website designs that you can pick by following the link or simply use as a source of inspiration. Take your time to browse through the entire showcase and if you have any thoughts on real estate templates, then feel free to join the conversation under the post. Remember that how you present your business on the web can significantly help in growing customer base, building trust and increasing sales.
Land Broker Flash CMS Template from TemplateMonster
With the boost of Facebook and Instagram, photography has become one of the most popular forms of art. People capture everything they meet, do, and eat. We want to share our precious moments with the world and get feedback on our works. However, sometimes a common shot made with your smartphone and shared on Instagram is not enough. This is when the services of professional photographers come in handy.
Just like web designers, running a portfolio website is a must for any photographer who wants to reach wider audience, find new clients and simply sell talents. Here people can provide some biographical data about themselves, showcase works, and make it easier for users to get in touch with the artist in the most appropriate way. It’s no secret that internet has become the #1 spot for people to check out the necessary information, find new job, make purchases, and do plenty of other things. That’s why bringing your portfolio to the web you will never lose.
A couple of weeks ago we initiated a series of posts covering the most popular and useful themes for building a website with. We have already shared compilations of themes for business and fashion ecommerce sites. Now it’s high time to see what templates for photographer portfolio are trendy over there. All products on the chart come in premium versions, insuring that alongside with professionally tailored design you’ll also get 24/7 support.
Well, enough talking. Let’s get straight to the showcase. Found the theme to your liking. Then click the image to get redirected to the download page.
Photographer Portfolio Photo Gallery Template from TemplateMonster
In the modern competitive market it’s essential for every business to have smart online presentation. The purposes and strategies of each company over there differ a lot, but the thing that all of them should have in common is a professionally built website that can clearly communicate business ideas to the audience, provide information about the company and its services.
Last week we initiated a series of posts covering the most creative and usable designs of templates that can save you tons of time and effort in web development. This time we’d like to introduce you to another compilation of well-coded themes targeting business resources primarily. When choosing a design for building your corporate page with, there are several factors to consider – it should be flat, responsive, and retina-ready. I guess it’s unnecessary to explain why you should make your site mobile-friendly. The number of users shifting to handheld gadgets is constantly growing, so making your web project fully responsive you will only grow the customer base.
When deciding on what template to choose, there are two solutions you may opt for. There are always tons of free themes available for download, so you may grab any and see how it works. However, when it comes to choosing the design that can present your business at its best and make it stand above competitors, a premium product would be a better choice. But for being well-packed, including all necessary documentation and guides for seamless site management, these have good support team which you can always get in touch with in case you have any issues or questions.
Rather than spending time on coding in order to make something unique in style, you can grab a ready-made template with pre-made contact form and a bunch of other elements. In such a case, you can primarily focus on content and provide users with catching, informative reading. Whether you want to put emphasis on the visual side of your site or better introduce users to your products and services, here are 30 templates for business websites to consider.
Renting Apartments Joomla Template from TemplateMonster
The fashion industry is blooming. People of all ages keep track of the latest fashion trends in order to look stylish and modern. Fashion is the form of art that can be seen in our everyday life and on catwalks, shows of the famous couturiers, in magazines, and in the worldwide web, of course. Unlike other websites on the web, fashion resources are known for their appealing and sleek designs. Making use of photography, neat elements and vibrant hues, these cutting-edge designs are used to attract new visitors and boost sales.
When starting developing an ecommerce fashion platform, there are several factors to consider in order to achieve the desired results.
- Studies show that women make up more than three fourth of the audience of such resources. They prefer browsing the web in search of the appeal, which makes fashion websites the perfect source of inspiration. That is why, making your website visually appealing and user-friendly is the key to success.
- Another point to consider is content. Traditionally, webmasters stuff these with plenty of high quality HD images and a few lines of text to provide characteristics, features, pricing and any other information about the given product. When looking for the apparel to purchase, users need to examine everything in detail, so adding zooming effect you will only win. JQuery image zoom plugin can greatly help you accomplish it.
- One more technique that is used to close deals online and building trust is adding live chart function. With its help, you can make is possible for each user to get in touch with your customer service reps anytime they need. In such a way, you can provide shoppers with professional assistance and help with decision-making.
We have decided to initiate a series of posts covering examples of the most inspiring designs of templates that that can add a breath of fresh air to your website. This week we offer you to consider 30 inspiring themes for fashion sites. If you haven’t developed an ecommerce site of your own yet, then using these templates you can save tons of time and effort on setting up one. Including rich functionality and being built in the latest web design trends, these themes were created to win the hearts of shoppers and enhance conversion rates. All of them are responsive and include detailed documentation, which provides answers to a number of questions on installation and site management.
I hope you will find this compilation inspirational and useful. Please, leave a comment telling about the next showcase you’d like us to share.
Responsive Clothes Store PrestaShop Theme
WordPress is known as one of the most widely used CMS as of today. Its smooth performance, rich feature set and ease of use combined with light weight framework make it the platform of choice for everyone who is about to build solid online presentation for their business in fast way. Taking into account that the majority of modern users shift from desktop to mobile devices and prefer browsing on the go, the responsivity of this CMS makes it the industry winner. All this combined with cross-browser compatibility contribute to better exposure of your business on the web.
Every business owner knows the true value of responsive web design. Running a user-friendly web resource that is properly displayed on devices of different screen sizes and resolutions is essential to both large corporations and small businesses that are only starting to develop. If you already own a website that is not responsive yet or want to find a ready-made design that will help you develop one hassle-free, then our chart of the top responsive WordPress themes will come in handy.
TemplateMonster team works hard to update its inventory with all-new themes on daily basis. All designs we are going to showcase today were released this spring. Being built with the latest web design trends in mind, these include a number of features to your benefit, like:
- All themes on the list are powered by Cherry Framework. This makes them easy to install and edit, as well as enjoy the benefits of multiple shortcodes included.
- One of the biggest benefits of WordPress templates on this list is responsivity. We all know that the number of users who use handheld devices for surfing the web and doing purchases is constantly growing, so making your web resource mobile-friendly you will only win.
- Building a website with the help of our themes you will have no difficulty with targeting the international market. All of them are WPML ready, which allows running multilingual WP resources.
- Each design comes packed with documentation with detailed guides on how to install and edit it fast and easy.
TemplateMonster customers were the ones to decide on what designs to add to the chart of the top WordPress themes 2014. Whether you need to build a personal portfolio web page, ecommerce project or simply bring your brand on the web – the compilation includes designs for any purposes. Cast a glance at some of the most outstanding designs from the showcase or browse the whole chart by clicking here. Take your time and enjoy the most popular WordPress themes, according to TemplateMonster customers’ choice. Found the template that meets your requirements? Then don’t hesitate to proceed to checkout.
Fancy Photographer Portfolio WordPress Theme
Business card is considered to be one of the oldest and most traditional ways of building brand identity. We want to help you give your brand a unique and stylish look to stay in people’s mind for long and encourage them to start doing business with you. The following list of 30 creative business cards should come in handy. Since free PSD is the favorite Photoshop format for both designers and non designers alike, all these designs can be downloaded absolutely free of charge. Simply choose the template to your liking, download it to your device, customize the way you wish and get ready to stun everyone with the remarkable style of your business card.
Some early forms of business cards could be found in the 17th century, when people were using these to advertize their trade and provide clients with a map to find the fastest route to one’s location. Generally speaking, today business cards serve the same purpose. The traditional structure includes the name of the person or brand and contact details in order to make it easier to get in touch with you when necessary. But for being a cool promotional tool, business cards have a number of other advantages, like:
- A professionally designed business card helps creating good, lasting first impression.
- Being small in size, these are very convenient to be kept in the wallet, so you may always keep them handy to hand out, enclose in a letter, left on a store counter any time you need.
- Business cards provide a large amount of information in a compact design. Featuring a wide range of data (from contact details to discounts and your brand’s special offers), these give users 24/7 access to the information that matters.
- Unlike audio and video commercials, business cards are considered to be an inexpensive way of advertising your business.
Whether you are self-employed or simply searching for a job, with the help of a professionally designed business card you will be able to achieve success much faster. Let these 30 of the most creative business cards designs help you in your business. Download them for free, open in Photoshop editor, adjust the way your wish and print. It’s easier to build brand identity than you think.
Web development is an ever expanding field. With so many new trends hitting the market every season, it is important to keep your works up-to-date and bring some new, catchy features to your projects. This is when free templates would come in handy. A well-coded and professionally designed template always makes life easier for web developers. This helps not only save precious time on creating their next projects but also bring a number of new elements that would make their sites future proof and more visually appealing.
Today we’re glad to share a collection of 20 outstanding free CSS templates that would make your work more cost-effecting and time-saving. This is not a traditional long list of all free templates available on the web, but a refined collection of the professionally crafted CSS templates that can be used as a reliable tool for promoting your business and building your personal identity online. Have a look at our round-up, download free CSS templates or simply find your own source of inspiration for the next projects.
Nowadays more people than ever before in the history of humanity use the Web for buying different items from shoes to jewelry, booking tickets, checking out flight information and more. It has become more convenient and less time consuming to order the stuff or services you need online. Taxi companies are also starting their own websites to widen client base and build solid online presence. Now you can let people reserve any vehicle they wish and get a ride in a few minutes by simply clicking a button on your websites based on Free HTML5 Theme for Taxi Company.
The theme will help you promote your business without much effort. Once they reach your website, people will be able to learn more about your company on the About page, have a look at the services provided as well as the vehicle fleet. Consider the key features of this freebie and learn about its benefits for your business below.
- The theme is made in canary yellow, light and dark grey color theme, which is commonly associated with taxi business. This will help you create a strong appeal and built trust.
- A large yellow block with your contact number and call to action encourage people to get in touch with you and get a ride.
- Three vehicle categories on the homepage and the gallery welcome users to have a closer look at your car fleet and reserve any model they wish.
- Filling a few lines in the Booking form, people can get a taxi whenever they need.
- I would be remiss if I didn’t mention easy navigation through the site owing to the back-to-top button and clear layout.
You can enjoy all benefits of this freebie on your own while watching the demo version or downloading it simply following the links below.
Demo | Download here
To introduce a web presence or its renewed version, choose trendy professionally done designs to grab the audience attention. TemplateMonster has released the new freebies with a strong visual impact – Free HTMl5 Theme for Exterior Design Site. Make use of its effective retro style, so popular on the web today, and welcome more potential clients to the company it presents.
All types of exterior design companies, agriculture and floristic ones will find this theme a perfect fit for presenting their business online.
Retro Sophistication and Its Components
- Retro atmosphere of this theme is achieved with the help of soft color palette, nice retro fonts and trendy logo with a vintage fleur. Though, this logo looks extremely modern and can be called hipster.
- Images with blurred effect. You can notice the extreme popularity of Instagram-like images that are widely used in designs. This effect is created either with the help of Instagram filters or Photoshop actions. The same wonderful effect is achieved in the following design. Full size image in the top, featured images below and in the footer look pleasant on the eye.
- Hexagon elements. Logo put in hexagon looks sharp, bit retro and trendy.
This free theme is no only visually attractive, but also use-friendly. Site visitors will enjoy their experience of working with the site based on it. To see it in action, check out free template live demo.
demo | download here
Most web designs turn into clean and simple today, and Scandinavian style with these notions, as with primary ones becomes extremely popular. Refined, clean & functional – that’s what this trend offers, and this is what you can get within the fresh goodie, Free HTML5 Theme for Restaurant Site from TemplateMonster.
Whether you’re going to change the look of your project or start the new one, feel free to use this free theme. It’s a perfect fit for sites that deal with food & restaurant sphere of business, but can be also used for any project you need.
Let’s look inside this theme to see all the features that can make you interested in it.
- Scandinavian chic. The muted tones of this layout (olive color of the background and blurred circles) look clean and highly aesthetical. Along with the functionality of this theme (thought-out navigation, well-structured content part), it creates the design that is called a Scandinavian.
- Circular elements. Rounded shapes are one more trend that is nicely implemented in design you see. All images are placed in circles and thus look pleasant on the eye.
- Animated Border Menu. In the header you can see three dashes clicking which the menu items are revealed. This menu is created with the help of the following script.
- Snazzy Map. The Contacts page shows a map in pale colors that perfectly fits the overall color scheme of the theme. This map is taken from Snazzy Map site that offers a variety of options for your great designs.
Now have a look at this theme and enjoy its sleek look.
demo | download here